2 | Monthly Playlist - The French Edition.

Hello everyone! I'm back with another monthly playlist.
This month, I thought I'd do something a little bit different to what I had originally planned this "series" to be and I'm going to share some of my favourite French songs with you.

I'm not whether or not I've mentioned it on this blog before, but I'm going to study French at university in September. Now, French has always been my favourite subject at school and learning French has always been something very important to me since I'm an absolute francophile. So, yes, I spend most of my time listening to my French playlist and these are just a couple of the songs from there that I particularly love.

I'd also just like to add that even if you don't speak French, it doesn't mean that this playlist will be totally inaccessible to you. I listen to music from Spain and Germany and I hardly know a single word of those languages. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that sometimes music isn't about the lyrics, it's just about the sounds you hear.

Give this playlist a go and let me know what you think.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Future of Our Planet Lies in Your Hands | How you can save the world

Places I want to go | Japan

Why I'll Never Bullet Journal