A Quick Life Update | Eleonoires

Hello everyone!

Originally, I was going to write a "Monthly Playlist" post but I've come to realise that I really do just listen to the same songs and artists over and over - which isn't really helpful for someone trying to write a monthly series. So, since I scrapped that idea, I realised I needed something to fill in the gap that is this weeks blog post. Usually I schedule all my posts so I know well in advance what is coming up and it's very rare that I get to talk to you guys in more "real time." So, I've decided that this week, I'm going to write about myself and what's been going on.

As I write this, it's the 15th January and I'm in bed because I developed a cold after going out for drinks with my best friend on her birthday. Still, it's manageable. I've had mock exams all of last week which was quite stressful and it means that I haven't actually been in lessons at school since the 21st of December. I go back to school tomorrow, which I'm actually pretty excited for (I love going to school lol).

I also have to hand in my EPQ (basically a small-scale dissertation-esque piece of work) at the end of February so as you read this, you can imagine me crying over my laptop and trying to reach my word count. My EPQ is entitled "the ways in which our knowledge and treatment of female anatomy has been suppressed since 1904" and it's something that I've hugely enjoyed writing as it's a topic that I chose myself and I've had total control over.

Ooh, in other news, I've been accepted into ULIP which was the most amazing news - they've made me an offer for ABB which is do-able and I'm feeling so excited! We've booked a trip to Paris in March as ULIP are hosting an applicant day so I'm looking forward to be going away and meeting the people who I'm going to spend all my time with in September.

I think that's everything major that's going on for me right now. I doubt this was an interesting post to read for anyone who isn't me but I felt obliged to at least put something up for this week!

Hope you're all well,
Eleanor

Comments

  1. Hope you're feeling better now and congrats on being accepted!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you - I couldn't be more excited!! Thanks for checking out my blog x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I'll try to respond to any questions as soon as I can!

Popular posts from this blog

The Future of Our Planet Lies in Your Hands | How you can save the world

Places I want to go | Japan

Why I'll Never Bullet Journal